Friday, April 30, 2010

R.I.P Shashank

Its weird who you bond with in an office... people you hang out with every day because you are forced to. I mean they are not bad people but your paths would never have crossed if you had not worked for the same company.

Such a person was Shashank Patrale. One of the first few people that i did meet when I joined Metal. My first off impressions were he was funny, happy (never seemed to have a problem), full of life, dedicated to his work, full of praise and admiration for the people who started this new company that we were both a part of and just an all round great person willing to help you no matter what. The dal that his wife made was mindblowing I would dip into his lunch every day just for the dal. Two days ago we ordered lunch and he paid and when i asked him how much he told me next time you get it. Fine by me!!!

Today I will no longer be able to buy Shashank lunch or share chicken lollipop from sunrise while working late night in office. Shashank passed away today evening diagnosed with Jaundice he was being admitted into hospital is what i heard at lunch today. In the evening I got a call saying he is no longer with us. Shocked and speechless I am and the rest of the metal team has no idea what has hit them.

Shashank you have left a huge void in eveybodys life that you were a part of.

"Someone explain why the good die young "
"Why the bad die slow and outlive everyone"

                                                              -2 Pac

No comments: