Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mac D

I must admit I do enjoy a fillet of fish at Mac D's every now and then but what gets me is they have just recently launched the Chicken Mc Nugget (I cant believe it took them so long to do it) any way you can either get it with BBQ sauce or mustard... If you want both then you need to pay Rs15 for a small pouch... Now this is the same company that everywhere else in the world has tubs of differnt sauces to use and all for free but no come to India lets make these idiots pay for it? Why I ask Why?

Here is another one that gets my goat... Why cant we get a free refill (i dont even drink coke anymore) but the principal if it all is why only in india do we not get free refills. I get it we are that kind of race that goes mad when we encounter the word free.. but come one how much coke can we drink man ....Again why us why ?

On a whole different topic for later why do KFC's fries suck every where in the world you eat em?

No comments: