Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Yara Bikki Gets Hitched

Last week I get a call from Varun(an old school friend of mine and a guy who is all over the world tending to his business you never know where he is best way to get in touch with him is let him call when he is free and you never know whent that will happen) and he says wanna get drunk on Monday the 25th. I was like hmm if that is the only day you are going to be in town sure.. So he is like perfect so on monday i am getting married see you there the card is in the mail ...

WOW ok .... Didnt think he would be the first one to get married out of the guys with Akal and Angad C on the verge of it themselves.

Well so I went and turned out I was to hang alone which I did but had a great time here are some pics from last night...

Congratulations Yara Bikki... Till the next time I get your call.

Varuns Wedding
Sep 26, 2006 - 18 Photos

No comments: